Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Harrison Vocabulary scentences.

1) I asked my parents in a solicit way if I could stay at my friends for the weekend.
2)Serial Killers are mad because what they do is absolutely crazy.
3)When someone I barely knew asked me to tell them something, I said it in a succint way.
4)I have a phantasm for the Jonas Brothers! Their amazing :)
5)The children i was babysitting were docile and it went well.
6)There was some good news about my grandma so i was dispositon to the special ocassaion.
7)When my freind gave me a bad idea I was very sagacious towards him.
8)My sister told me she didnt like someone, I said the person was paltry.
9)When i went to the nursing home, i was warned that most of the older people were in gossamer condidtion.
10)It is the best thing, to have fidelity when you are married.
11)I was told that if I cleaned the house it was procure that i would get to go to a concert!
12)Staring at spinning things for a while is like an allusion.
13)Many peoples lives have been seeming to be ruined because of there intemperance activities.
14)My dog was maltreat before recieving him, and helping him.
15)When two exes get into a fight over something they both own, it sometimes ends up into a scruple.
16)I have verymuch malevolence towards my old next door neiborghs daughter.
17)When i saw this girl at my school punch another one, i knew that she was Atrocity.
18)Alot of people like to debauch when they turn 21.
19)I had a very sentiment feeling whenever i hear bad news.
20)After i said the things i did the other day, i felt great remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment