Thursday, August 6, 2009

The best thing i did this summer

The best thing I did this summer was when I went to North Carolina and spent the summer with my best friends and grandma. We had such a awesome time and it was so much fun. I loved being able to spent a lot of time with them and actually feel like i was away from reality. I also went back to Myrtle Beach, Sc where i lived previously before Georgia and spent a week there with my friends since i never see them anymore. We went to the beach and just had a good time. So basically hanging out with all my closest friends and family was one of the best things i did this summer. Since i didnt go to Disney World like i always do that was a bummer but in the end it all turned out great! I am glad i got to it was awesome, spending time with the people i love before yet another school year!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment