Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lord Of the Flies sentences 3

1. When my sister told me something, I was dubious to the situation because I didnt beileve her.

2.On my way to Disney World every year I am full with ebullience because it is my favorite place in the world.

3.At my old school alot of the days are spent with ferocity due to all of the fighting that happens.

4.The tree flourished as we would pour alot of water in it's pot everyday.

5.The foliage of the tree got bigger yesterday.

6.I felt furtive when I found out my bestfriend took all my other friends from me.

7.Every year I go and pay my respects at my pop pops grave.

8.I was acting really bad so my mom was acting impervious.

9.The wizard was full of incantation.

10.When the dad was killed they thought instructable.

No comments:

Post a Comment